Tuesday 20 March 2012

My 1st Tasty Fast Food

I once remembered when I was small. It was in the early 90's. We, four siblings were taken by our parents to Kuala Kangsar (KK). Me and my brothers were so excited whenever our parents took us for ride to KK. We would go and have some laksa at stalls near Sungai Perak river and later we would drive around the castle. Later, when we were going back home, our parents would stop by at KFC to buy us some dinner. At that time, I thought they only have KFC and nothing else until we moved to Kedah a few years later. In Kedah I was introduced to A&W. The restaurant was situated near City Point mall in Alor Star but now it was changed to other store. I heard they went to a bankrupt when I was in primary school.

The first thing that caught my eyes when I entered into the restaurant was the smile of the dark brown bear. It reminded me of  warmth and happiness. My first meal was a float and a coney dog. The moment my taste buds reaches the coney dog, I was thrilled since it was my second best food since KFC I've ever tasted at that time. The fluffy of the bun with the large hot dog at the center accompany with the juicy sauce just makes me want more and more. Plus, the cold of the root beer with sweet vanilla ice-cream makes it a perfect meal for a kid like me during those time and I would call it My 1st Tasty Fast Food.

Writing this right now just make my mouth watering since I am hungry... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment